What is your ideal Baby Shower?
I have baby shower on the mind of late, as I am well into our third pregnancy (my first pregnancy in Portland!). So, I am excited at the thought. I also came across an old thread, wherein we discussed whether it would even be appropriate to host a shower for a second-time mama, to which I say, "definitely"! As this is our third child, I am not interested in showering baby with gifts. I am more interested in showering baby with attention as we prepare to welcome him/her into our world. We recently received an email also wondering about baby showers:
- As a mama, what was your favorite part of the shower and why?
- Where there any particular gifts/activities that you really appreciated?
- Is there anyway to get papas involved?
- Was there anything that you didn't like about the baby shower tradition?
- Is there anything you would expect from a baby shower?