Confessions of a Horny Mama
OK. I confess. I took on the moniker ‘nude mama’ last Valentine’s Day when I shared how I took naked photos of myself to give as a love gift to my significant other. Now, I confess. I’m a horny mama. But, I tell ya, it’s hard to keep the lust going when that constant juggle wears me down. How do we keep that energy going, amidst worrying about bill payments, birthday parties, family schedules, school functions, and swim class? How do we keep that love flowing when there ain’t nothin’ dirty in the house but laundry and dishes?
Well, mamas, I have some thoughts. I have some ideas on how you can maybe keep that love alive with your life partner or the person you happen to be seeing at the moment. There are some things that have worked for me. Mamas, I bring to you: the confessions of a horny mama:
- Go multi-media: Text, email, IM/chat. Send naughty messages on IM or text. It’s fanciful and fun.
- Visuals are powerful. Take pictures of self and send form your phone. It works wonders.
- Drop hints at all times of the day. Especially if I know he’s in a meeting, I employ tactic (a) or (b).
- Show affection, even in front of the kids. We aren’t shy with our French kisses in our household. No, siree. When we kiss and we find one of our girls watching us with a smirk, we kiss again and make sure she’s watching. We want the children to know that we love each other.
- Sunday night movies: choose a ‘chick flick’. ‘nuff said.
- Sleep naked. Just think: less laundry with less clothing.
- Be open. If we’re talking about our *life* partners here, we have many, many, many years together. I can’t imagine doing it the same way, every time. It’s fun to try new things, spice it up, experiment with time of day, location, position, extra-added items.
Let's talk about sex, mamas, again. What are your success stories for you to get it on? What are barriers to entry?