What's On Your Netflix Queue?
The deep and heavy parenting topics are great, but sometimes I personally love to compare notes on mindless stuff. The big thought-provoking question for me these days is, what's on your Netflix queue? I'll share mine, if you share yours.
- Atonement. Because it's an Academy Award winner.
- Raising Cain. For a showing with for a group of mamas of boys.
- A Walk to Remember. A "mood-inducing" chick flick is a must for our list.
- The Da Vinci Code. Because I loved the book.
- Bee Movie. Something for the kids.
- Into the Wild. Something for the husband.
Do tell, what's on your list? Any must see movies that should make it to the list, especially those great "mood-inducing" (a.k.a. cheesy romantic movies) favorites?