March Crafty Mamas Bazaar
There are a lot of Crafty Mamas in PDX and we showcase a handful of them at Milagros on the fourth Saturday of every month. The next Bazaar is this Saturday, March 24, 11 am - 3 pm.
The artists featured on Saturday include:
- We have been proudly displaying Karina Potestio’s handicrafts at Milagros for a long time. She will be offering her full line of unique baby and mama clothing at the March Crafty Mamas Bazaar
- Louri DePalma of La Lu Baby will be displaying fun handmade clothing for your little miracle, including pants, tie-tops and wrap tops. We also carry Louri’s work at Milagros
- Michelle Gay of Eclectikid makes fun hand silkscreened shirts, baby blankets, tote bags, and greeting cards
- Barbara Gaines of Momentoes creates unique three-dimensional castings of babies’ hands and feet
- Rebecca Sander of Daisy Chains creates fun jewelry for children
- Jennifer Murphy of Punky Kidz will feature handmade bib’s, burpies, changing pads and baby carriers
All Bazaar sales go directly to the
Crafty Mamas and we have complimentary coffee and tea service, so please come out and see what these local mamas have to
If you would like to considered as a Crafty Mama Bazaar for a future event please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Milagros is located at 5433 NE 30th Avenue, Portland, OR 97211