February Crafty Mamas Bazaar
The February Crafty Mamas Bazaar is THIS SATURDAY! February 24, 11 am - 3 pm at Milagros. Each month we showcase a handful of wonderful local mamas and the crafts that they make. The artists featured this month:
- Stacey Roy of The Bossy Boots will be displaying fun handmade clothing
- Larissa Friesen of Elaborations crafts unique items for mamas and babes
- Angela Flynn of Little Piggy Prints will be back to help you make a special keepsake by creating personalized ceramic hand and footprints of your little one
- See samples of artistic baby announcement by Elle Zober of Zober Images
- Jessica Beck will be showing her fun and unique line of handmade, hypoallergenic stuffed toys known as Cranky Pals
As always there will also be complimentary organic coffee and tea service for the event. All sales go directly to the Crafty Mamas, so please join us this Saturday and see what these local mamas have to offer.
This free event is in the Milagros Family Room at 5429 Ne 30th Avenue, Portland and is indoors.