"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> urbanMamas

Emerson School Auction

'Tis the season for school fundraisers. Sareena wrote us to let us know that Emerson School is holding theirs this Saturday:

As a charter school, Emerson receives 80% of it's funding via Portland Public Schools. The remaining 20% is raised via donations and fundraising.

This Saturday, the 11th of November, we invite people to attend our second annual Emerson School Auction, held at PNCA, in the Pearl District. Proceeds from the auction are used to offset full-day Kindergarten fees for lower-income families as well as hopefully funding a new and needed Emerson School Library.

Tickets are $25 a person and include hors d'oeuvres, beer & wine and live music! Auction items run the gamut from spa baskets to portrait sessions, massages to week-long getaways in Mexico!

We hope to see you there. Please call 503-525-6124 for tickets.

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Let those who are blessed give generously to assist the lower-income families.

The comments to this entry are closed.