Public Pre-K Offerings
Did you know that Portland Public Schools offer pre-kindergarten programs for any Portland kid 4 years old on or before September 1 of the year they're planning to enroll? Here's the scoop, direct from the PPS early education web site. I've included links for easier perusing:
- Beach - Dual language, Spanish Immersion program, 1710 N. Humboldt, 503-916-6236
- Chief Joseph, 2409 N Saratoga, 503-916-6255
- Sabin, 4013 NE 18th, 503-916-6181
- Vernon, 2044 NE Killingsworth, 503-916- 6415
- Boise Eliot, 620 N Fremont, 503-916-6171
- Humboldt, 4915 N Gantenbein, 503-916-5468
- King, 4906 NE 6th, 503-916-6456
- Woodlawn, 7200 NE 11th, 503-916-6282
Full-day, fee-for-service pre-kindergarten
- Richmond Elementary, full-day and half-day Japanese Immersion pre-kindergarten program. 2276 SE 41st; 503-916-6220.
Make sure to download the School Catalog to read up on the stats and offerings at each school. Any mamas with experiences they'd like to share?