Cracked Pots, an environmental non-profit organization, seeks new, innovative projects in the reuse and recycling field for funding.
- Projects may be small or large-one time or ongoing.
- Projects must center on waste reduction, recycling or reuse.
- Projects should have educational components.
- Projects should focus on the Portland metro area.
- Projects may be created by an individual, group or business.
We seek to seed or encourage bright new ideas, in any stage of development, which open up the recycling "box" and which provide clever ways to deepen creative reuse and waste reduction.
We live in a vibrant community committed to recycling....yet we know we can do even more to reduce waste here. We know there are "fab" ideas out there which haven't seen the light of day and we want to
shine that light. We need you.
We are open to proposals for funding ranges anywhere from $500 to $10,000. We are interested in projects occurring in 2009.
* Letter of interest is due by 12/15.*