May 28, 2015
Join us for our upcoming open house Saturday, June 20th, from 10 AM to 1 PM, at The Nest Playschool. This is the perfect opportunity to view our space, specifically designed for infants and toddlers. Meet our amazing teachers, and learn more about our gentle, RIE-inspired and relationship-based approach to your young child's natural development.
We are enrolling for our next cohort, starting September 2015. We have spaces for children who will be 4-8 months old in September 2015.
What can you find at The Nest?
* Primary caregivers, with a 1:4 ratio, supporting the strong relationships essential to the early years. A total enrollment of just 8 children in the program allows for an intimate and individual experience for all.
* Reflective and thoughtful teachers, experienced with supporting each child and family.
* Daily photo documentation of children's discoveries.
* Organic, unprocessed, freshly-prepared vegetarian menu -- whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
* Support for breastfeeding mothers, organic formula available upon request.
* Cloth diapers provided through diaper service, included in tuition.
Visit www.nestplayschoolpdx.com for more information.
School phone: (503) 933-0238
Open House Saturday, June 20th, from 10 AM to 1PM. RSVP via email or phone.