Seeking Nanny for FT Nannyshare in NE Portland
We are seeking a creative, loving, and experienced nanny who is willing to provide childcare for two families in NE Portland beginning in mid-August. Our boys will be 7 months and 1 year old in September.
Both mothers are employees of Portland Public Schools. I would be looking for care consistently 5 days a week, Monday-Friday from 7:30-4:30 (following the PPS school calendar). The other family would be needing care a minimum of two days a week (occasionally more). We would hope to find a third family to share the time on the alternate three days per week.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Help keep babies on schedule/routine with feedings and naps
- Take babies outside for walk or to park
- Light cooking of meals for baby/babies
- Comfortable with attachment style parenting
- CPR/First Aid certified
- Experience caring for two or more children
If you are interested, please send a cover letter, resume and three references to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to review resumes on July 6.